Tuesday, June 9, 2009

This weeks sewing projects








Hi ladies!!!

Finally had a chance to do some sewing this week,boy have i missed it!I have so many orders on the go to catch up with!
I have been playing around with my French fabrics and doing a bit of a red theme!!
Here are this weeks ebay offerings that i have just typed up to list!I am going to try an do some themed listings,next one is beach chic!!! I love washed out blues and whites!
I am going away next weekend for a week,skiing to Falls creek,we are staying at Tawonga South,so will take plenty of sewing and jewellery projects to keep me busy!And lots of rubbish dvds and some great crime books!josephine,will have to try that new Mo Hayder!!!!

Off upstairs shortly to watch my weekly weepy session on find my family!

Bye for now!!

Lesley : )

7 comments:

  1. Hi Lesley,
    Love your new 'red' collection, very warm & inviting especially this time of year.
    Your week away sounds like lots of fun.
    ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so talented Lesley! I can't wait for you to do a book of your ideas and interiors.
    Yes, I definitely recommend Skin! Mo will never let you down with a thrilling read. Don't blame me if you get too frightened!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Lesley

    Pretty cushions.. wow
    Did you know that I have tagged you. Please check my blog..(smile)

    xJulie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lesley, Love your latest offerings. I must say that I am a big red and white fan at the moment too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hermosas imagenes con muchas rosas como me gustan a mi¡
    saludos
    karina
    pink days studio shabby chic
    argentina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just came across yr blog via Moonspinner's terrific site and had to comment after reading a few previous posts! Love its title and beautiful images. And anyone with a penchant for Borat gets my vote...!

    Hope to be back again soon to take a closer look at earlier posts!

    Take care,

    Nora:)

    ReplyDelete