Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Back again and feeling sad : (














Hi girls!!! Finally back on again,i have had a few lovely weeks of pneumonia and asthma,so been feeling rotten!Still feeling pretty crappy but on the mend.But i am feeling very sad,my Germans go home tomorrow!We have had a great time,it has gone by very quickly and i will really miss these kids!Especially my son who has had a bit of a romance! We have done so much stuff,it makes you get out and about so much more when you have visitors!Last weekend we went down St Kilda Esplanade and Acland st and Luna Park.Ate fish and chips on the beach,walked along the craft market and ate huge gelati!My son met Chris Lilley from Summer Heights high and was lucky enough to get his pic taken,he was a lovely fellow!And it was filmed at my old school!
Been doing a bit of sewing,but with being ill and having the kids,i just havnt had a lot of time to do much in the last few months,so next week,watch out,i will have some spare time!So much to catch up on,so many ideas!So many painting projects!!!
My hubby is also on holidays,so will put him to work!
Anyway,will go upstairs and spend some time with the kids on their last night here!I have posted a few pics from our weekend and some of my more recent projects!!

Back soon with more!

Lesley : )

5 comments:

  1. Hi L
    I hope you are feeling better soon.
    You are super talented, I can't stop looking at all your beautiful creations.

    Julie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lesley,
    I enjoy reading your blog, your creations are just beautiful : )

    Hope you feel better soon,
    Sheryn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, here's a hug, Lesley! For me, sickness magnifys all sadness. But sadness passes. You're a wonderful person and you've been blessed to experience wonderful things!

    (Love that little romance!) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lesley good to hear you are on the mend.
    How sad you all will be to lose 'The Germans' - oh no - romance and then good byes!!
    Such a wonderful experience for you all
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lesley I love your mirrors and your jewellery. You really are super-talented as a previous poster said. (I don't want you to get a big head) I hope you feel better now. Daisy looks as if she has grown heaps! I am pleased you had a lovely time with your visitors. I'm sure they will miss you and your family as well. xx

    ReplyDelete